Approximately, 60 percent of all couples experiencing infertility where a male factor is involved. Male infertility is an issue which seems to be gaining with an increase number of men finding it difficult to impregnate their women. The root cause of infertility in men is low sperm count and unhealthy sperm. Fertility arises when your sperm is not healthy and somehow lacks the ability to fertilize egg.
When we talk of male infertility we should never miss the cause of low sperm count. Not all but some of the important causes of low sperm count include -infection of the sperm, wearing tight underclothing, using extremely hot water during baths, sitting for long periods of time, obesity, smoking, drinking, mental and physical overexertion, zinc deficiency, use of anabolic steroids.
In order to increase your sperm counts naturally, there are tips you can follow during your everyday life.
• Have sex but masturbate less often. Maintain a gap of 3 days between two consecutive ejaculations.
• Stay away from the habits like smoking, alcohol consumption etc.
• Regular exercising your PC muscle can help you shoot further.
• Consume the diet that"s low in fat, and high in protein, vegetables, and whole grains.
• Avoid heating of testicles- wear loose, cotton shorts
• Avoid hot baths and saunas
• Reduce stress levels by learning relaxation techniques
• Lose the excess weight
• Massaging body with herbal oil to improve blood circulation
• Make love early in the morning or afternoon where sperm levels are often highest in the mornings
• Check out some natural and herbal, no side effects supplements.